Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way young people engage with employers and universities. We empower students (like you) to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career through innovative technology.
We support some of the most exciting companies, universities and colleges in the World. These include Airbus, NHS, Deloitte, Fidelity, Cancer Research UK, Direct Line Group, RAF, HSBC and many more.
Our team operates a hybrid working model, which means you will work from home at least 50% of the time. We have offices in London and Liverpool, so you must be able to commute to one of the offices when necessary.
We love promoting apprenticeships, and this is a unique opportunity to get a qualification and a career at the same time - as well as being our very first internal apprentice!
We have big plans and are looking for somebody with a passion for marketing & sales to help grow the Springpod brand. The role will be varied, and you will have the opportunity to try different things, learn new skills and have the autonomy to be creative. Here's what you'll be doing:
- Social media marketing - use different social media channels to engage with prospective customers, partners and users.
- Paid advertising - assist our performance marketing team with paid advertising campaigns across PPC, Display and Social.
- SEO - research and perform outreach to generate backlinks from authoritative websites, improving our Google rankings.
- Email marketing - design, develop and send email marketing campaigns to Springpod users.
- Website - upload and update content on our website, blog, and app.
- Measure the success of campaigns and marketing activity by using Google Analytics and Mixpanel (don’t worry, we will teach you how).
- Content - help ideate new pieces of content which will resonate with our audience.
- Community - manage our super-user community daily by posting tasks & questions.
- Business development - prospect customers and work experience speakers.
The Apprenticeship Qualification
Springpod has partnered with Whitehat to offer you an industry-leading Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship. The programme will last 18-months and covers everything from growth hacking to SEO, and involves bootcamps covering the principles of digital marketing and front end web development.
This apprenticeship is suited to individuals in the early stages of their careers, who do not have a degree or higher-level qualification. During this 18-month apprenticeship, you will obtain the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Standard
- BCS in Coding and Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
The Learning Journey
- Two week-long General Assembly Bootcamps
- 25+ hours of tailored online learning
- Two BCS knowledge exams which must be passed before progressing to end point assessment
- A vendor qualification Google Analytics IQ which can be taken any time after month 4
- Face to face sessions with the WhiteHat coach in the apprentice’s place of work focused on technical learning and self-development
- 5 x GCSE grade C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Top-notch writing & communication skills.
- Pro-active and takes initiative.
- Tech-savvy and a fast learner.
- Able to commute to either our London or Liverpool office.
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and autonomy
- Competitive salary
- Very sociable team with monthly team incentives
- The ability to work remotely
- 1:1 mentoring with a Whitehat coach to track progress and support with learning
- Become part of the Whitehat community to build your personal and professional network through events, societies and workshops
Stage 1 - Telephone screening
Stage 2 - Presentation & writing test
Stage 3 - Final interview and competencies
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.